Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whole Brain Teaching Conference

Whole Brain Teaching Conference 21 Jun 2009 02:07 #1289

• dbsheets
  • WBT Rookie
WOW!!! The First National Whole Brain Teaching Conference in Alexandria, Louisiana was absolutely the BEST conference I have ever attended in my 30 years of teaching! I absolutely cannot wait to share it with my fellow teachers at Guyandotte Elementary. I KNOW that this method of teaching is going to make a HUGE difference in the lives of our children AND our staff! We are all on board to begin using WBT schoolwide. So, West Virginia teachers, I challenge you to check this out and I truly believe it will change your life! As Chris Biffle says, "You will be on your way to TEACHER HEAVEN!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ChrisBiffle
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Newsletter Sign Up

Legal Notice

All materials on WholeBrainTeaching.com are copyright protected.  This includes, but is not limited to, our ebooks, onsite information, and videos.    Our methods and materials may be used by individual teachers in their classroom but may not be used in training of teachers or administrators. Ebooks and other material from this website may not be offered for sale, or freely distributed on, Teachers Pay Teachers or other venues. The words “Whole Brain Teaching,” our ebooks, methods, or videos may not be used as part of any advertisement, offer for educational services, or training. By using our materials, you agree to not market, sell or otherwise appropriate them for your, or another’s benefit, without the written permission of Chris Biffle.
siterips