Coach B says, "As an Intermediate Wibbeteer, explore the upgraded stops on the Big Circle: Attention Getter, Brain Engager, Direct Instruction, Collaborative Learning, Character Education. And delight in zingy Power-Ups!"
- Attention Getter: Class Yes Variety: Think of Class-Yes variety as bacon, lettuce, and tomato on your Attention Getter Burger.
- Brain Engager: Hands and Eyes: Stop everything and achieve maximum attention when you have a Really Big Point.
- Direct Instruction: Bullet Points: List your lesson points ... then teach, one at a time.
- Collaborative Learning: Teach Okay Variety: Salsa and guacamole for the Teach-Okay taco.
- Character Education: Thank You-You're Welcome: Entering Teaching Heaven, everyone gets an Outstanding Manners hand stamp.
- Scoreboard: When kids ask, "How many Scoreboard levels are there?" Reply, "How high can you count?"
- Classroom Rules: Rehearse our famous classroom rules daily; turn Beloved Rascals into Sweetie Pies
- Student Engagement Average: You don't know where you're going, unless you see where you've been.